Zinger framework is completely free and made open-source. Our source code is available on Github along with endpoint documentations. Our team is really happy to support contributors from all around the world. Fork our project and send us your pull request: maybe sample mobile apps using our framework, minor extensions or major improvements.
Every contribution is awesome and welcome!
Found a bug? Have a new feature to suggest? or to contribute changes to the codebase? Make sure to read this first.
Use the GitHub projects to report bugs:
Note : Please don't use GitHub issues to ask questions.
Git commit messages
To speed up the review process and to keep the logs tidy, we recommend the following simple rules on how to write good commit messages:
- It should contain less than 50 characters. It is best to make it short.
- Introduce what has changed, using imperatives: fix, add, modify, etc.
- Add extra explanation if you feel it will help others to understand the summary content.
- Avoid writing in one line. Use line breaks so the reader does not have to scroll horizontally.
For more information and tips on how to write good commit messages, see the GitHub guide.
Requesting a Feature
You can raise a Github issues to request new features you would like to see in Zinger framework.
- Provide a clear and detailed explanation of the feature you want and why it's important to add.
- Keep in mind that we want features that will be useful to the majority of our users and not just a small subset.
- Provide code snippets demonstrating the API you have in mind and illustrating the use cases of your feature. Of course, you don't need to write any real code at this point!
You can ask programming-related questions on Stack Overflow. Use the
zinger tag to tag your questions.
Join our Slack group to start collaborating!
Chat with our contributors in Discord community.
Send an email to email@example.com with a brief description.